Ground Penetrating Radar Imaging in Melbourne
Are you planning to renovate your property and make some aesthetic or functional additions to it?
Then it is essential to get a concrete scanning done to ensure there is no damage to any underground utility networks or services. When it comes to geotechnical inspections, Rapid Consulting Engineers is a pioneer company providing hi-tech concrete scanning services like Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR) imaging.
Our team of geotechnical experts is highly-skilled and well-trained in Ground Penetrating Radar imaging to carry out concrete evaluations and investigations with great accuracy.
To get a free consultation for our concrete scanning services, click here.
Advantage of a Ground Penetrating Radar Imaging:
- GPR imaging is a sophisticated, accurate, and efficient way to scan any concrete surface for essential underground elements.
- It is a safe and non-destructive technique of detection.
- It uses high-frequency radio waves that provide quick results and high-resolution images.
- This technique can produce instant images of the sub-surface, facilitating quick analysis and decision-making.
- It is the safest method to scan large and open areas.
- It has no radioactive hazards and hence, poses no threat to the soil.
- It can locate both metallic and non-metallic objects underground.
Where can GPR imaging be used?
- For imaging rock, soil, ice, roads, pavements, etc.
- For locating underground power cables, storage tanks, water pipes, gas pipelines, service wires, stormwater pipes, sewer pipes, optic fibers, etc.
- For preventing damages to important underground utility services during any construction or excavation.
- For locating any underground anomaly that can damage machinery and even the structure
Why choose us?
By employing the highly-advanced Ground Penetrating Radar imaging in all our property inspection services, we at Rapid Consulting Engineers are dedicated to helping you save time, money, and effort. Our engineers can handle all types of concrete scanning projects. They can provide you with accurate results with proper pictures and evidence so that you can make an informed decision about the next steps.
To book our Ground Penetrating Radar imaging services, call us today at 1300 972 743.